Empresa de Consultoría Nacional - Illes Balears - de duración determinada, jornada completa - 25/09/2015
Beverly Hills Editions, company leader in digital marketing, was created in Paris in 2008. We are specialized in emailing solutions: Publishing, Monetization and our Emailing Platform Slip Software, working for 14 different countries.
We are a multicultural company, growing and expanding our business worldwide, with 50 employees from all nationalities in our office in Barcelona. We work all together in the same direction, with smart work, respect, commitment and having fun!
As a fast growing company and with a clear vision of where the future is leading us, we are now recruiting a French Traffic Manager Trainee. The qualities we seek and values in our team members include: high expectations toward oneself and each other, proactivity: initiatives are welcome, result-orientation and common sense.
As a French Traffic Manager Trainee you will be responsible for:
· Ensure the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials (HTML templates and tracking links) to the technical team checking the correct visualization of the final template
· Ensure the validation of emailing campaigns before scheduling the advertiser through the data bases
· Control of the e-mail marketing validation process through a direct communication with the affiliates and partners
· Scheduling e-mail marketing campaigns and ensure the faultless scheduling respecting the correct selections previously and carefully chosen
· Monitor the statistics campaigns and the daily reporting of the results
· 6 to 9 months full time internship (depending on the university internship agreement)
· Internship remunerated: 600¿ net/month
· Place of work: Barcelona
· You will be part of a fast-growing company with many opportunities constantly created and a dynamic, result-oriented, no-nonsense & young culture
Beverly Hills Editions offers real career opportunities, competitive wages, social benefits and the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. We expect from our employees a sense of responsibility, outstanding commitment as well as customer-oriented conduct and teamwork. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment, worldwide projects and extend your horizons.